Monday, September 16, 2013

New Squigglefly Challenge-Down on the Farm

Hello all! There is a new challenge up over at the SQUIGGLEFLY CHALLENGE BLOG!
The theme this week is: DOWN ON THE FARM
Squigglefly has SO MANY IMAGES perfect for this theme!
I just LOVE how my card came out this week, so much so, that I made two more almost the same!


Here are the other two I made...isn't this little fella just the cutest thing?!! The top one is going to be for my grandsons first birthday...although I hadn't even planned it to be for him! His birthday is on Halloween and he is going to be Woody from Toy Story...and that was what had made me think of this color scheme! Gotta love it when things work out perfect like that!
I Have used Skittles from Doubleclick Conections on the one on the right.
 Have a great week! I hope you get the chance to play along with our challenge over at Squigglefly!
Thanks for stopping by!
Rhonda

10 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Adorable! Great layers!

Pat said...

Yeehaw!! This a such a fun couple of cards!!

Elizabeth Hart said...

These are fabulous cards - love that wood paper look as the background paper!!

wannabcre8tive said...

What a cute little cow girl, looks like she has been lassoing some steers. I like the wood paper, too.

nwilliams6 said...

This is one great card! I love the image and the details you added are perfect. So well done and so cute! Hugz!

luvmycards.blogspot.com said...

Girl you were on a roll!!!! What great ideas for all of them! And I LOVE the baker's twine lassos-how neat!

*Vicki* said...

Oh my word girl this is ADORABLE!!! Love the twine rope and your wood-grain background is perfect!! :) HUGS

Kathy Bradley said...

Oh, Rhonda, too cute - this little image is so adorable - as is your wonderful card.

Holly Young said...

Such darling cards! I really like how you did the stitching spaced out like that. The twine "rope" is perfect!

Charlene Mitchell said...

These are fabulous Rhonda! I love the vests and the rope is the perfect touch. Your layers are awesome too! wow!