Friday, November 18, 2016

CardzTV Sketch Challenge...

Hello!
Today we start a new sketch challenge over at CardzTV---use either sketch 5 or 6 (sketches can be found on Mary's blog: HERE) and make it a Thanksgiving Card.
I made this card using more of the embellishments I went through lately..trying to re-organize my room..and I really need to start using these up, and I thought this turkey was a cutie!
The sentiment is a CardzTV stamp from the set: FALL FUN.




Do you remember singing this song in school? I do!

Come join in the challenge!
Hope you have a great Thanksgiving Day!!

5 comments:

Georgiana said...

Cute turkey with those BIG eyes!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Such an adorable turkey and I love his eyes too!
Hugs,
Georgia

Lisa said...

"To grandmother's house we go!!" I absolutely love this!! The turkey is so adorable!! The leaves are gorgeous!! Beautiful Thanksgiving card!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

*Vicki* said...

Oh my that turkey is just too stinkin' cute Rhonda!! I love the pretty Fall colors and the leaves on your layout too!! :)

Mimi said...

LOL! That turkey looks how I feel! happy weekend!

Cathy - Cardztv Design Team Sister