Saturday, November 12, 2016

Saturday Paper A La Mode....

Hello!!
Oh my goodness, I just love this little Penguin! 
It is a digi image from a set by DigiStamp Boutique and is called Teeny Penguin Set.
This image was perfect for the new challenge this week over at Saturday Paper A La Mode--which is SNOW-- "add some snow or frost to your card".


For my card,I also used:
Ds papers-The Homemade Christmas stack-DCWV
Cardz TV stamp sets-"Snow Day" and "Naughty or Nice"
Gelly Roll Pen
Snow Marker
Buttons from my button jars
Copic Markers
Ribbon and Twine from my stash
Pearls for the middle of  the snowflakes
Lucky Limeade for distressing

Thanks for stopping by--hope you will join our challenge!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so absolutely adorable!! It totally makes me smile!! I love the texture and details you added!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Georgia Ehrmann said...

how adorable is that penguin! I love your card and all of the dimension :)