Saturday, November 5, 2016

These are so much fun!!

This week our inspiration over at THE CUTTING CAFE- is: GABLE BOX

Yikes, I think I am in trouble! These were so easy and so much fun...that I can see lots and lots of GABLE BOXES in my future!! I made up two of the Mini Gable Boxes, (there are bigger ones on the file too) and decorated them with some stickers I have had for a long time, and I just love how they turned out!! These will be perfect for something little for my Grandsons teacher and her assistant right before Thanksgiving break!
They would also be perfect for the mailman, the garbage guy, your hairdresser.....as a little Thank you for your service at Christmas or any time of the year! 
OR ya know what they would also be perfect for? Baby showers, or you could even use these adorable little boxes as decorations with names on them for your seating arrangements....you get it-the possibilities are endless!!


I hope you will stop by THE CUTTING CAFE BLOG on the 7th to see the rest of the DT inspiration!
And don't forget, you can now get clear stamps, and tons of other amazing crafty items over at
too!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

These are so beautiful!! I love the pumpkins!! What fabulous treat boxes!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Regina Easter said...

Oh my those are super cute for the grandkids....love them

Scrapper69 said...

Those are sooooo PRETTY!!!!! LOVE the pumpkins! Fab treat boxes! Have a great week!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations