Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The last couple days of mail.....


Whooohooo!! The last couple days of the mail have been very rewarding for me!! I have rec. the stamps I won from both Bootiful stamps and the woj advent calendar!!
Also, I have rec. the Sunflower ATC (and an extra) that I traded with kimicsatc.blogspot.com --they are both gorgeous!! I hope she is as happy with the one I sent her! Although I feel super bad, cuz I didnt' send her a thank you one!! I will make up for it somehow, though.
I also received some images I traded with clare over at taffy crafty-and she also threw in some goodies!! Thank You everyone!! I am a very lucky gal!!

3 comments:

clare said...

you have been lucky..your more then welcome hun..glad you liked the extra goodies xx
yep my images arrived on saturday on the weekend,they are lovely hun,thanks so much :-)
take care x clare x

Lynda Nielsen said...

LOL... Yes you certainly are one lucky Girl! Good for You!
I just won a melinda stamp yesterday and when I saw my name there my stomach did a flip. ha ha ha... I just couldn't believe it! I was excited for just that, so I can imagine how excited you are with a collection of your wins. You are more patient than I am. I would have had it out and using it already! =)
hugs
Lynda =)

Holly Young said...

Looks like you've got some fun stuff to play with! Don't you love getting stuff like this in your mailbox?