Wednesday, December 3, 2008

pif's-****this one is spoken for********


ok- i have three more pif's ready! This is #1

Pif's are: pass it forwards

The rules are when you get your pif you will offer a pif to three more people. It is a fun way to give and get-something different than what you already have! I have had lots of fun participating in these. Please check to make sure the one you'd like isn't already spoken for before you accept it. I will be contacting the three winners for their addy's so I can get these out in the mail asap! ; ) (Please let me know which one you chose #1, #2 , or #3. first come basis.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, are this 3 different PIFs? If yes :)! I want this one, too ;)! (if possible) =)! Please tell me.

Fabi

blackpearl100@web.de

Anonymous said...

Okay, when I have to choose I want this one - please :)!

Thanks a lot =)!

Fabi