Thursday, December 25, 2008

squigglefly card and award thank you!



MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!!!
I just wanted to share real quick the latest squigglefly download card I have done..to check out the downloads there go here http://www.squigglefly.com/ It is so easy and I think they are all so talented over there!! Thanks for stopping by-Enjoy the day!







I also wanted to send a huge THANK YOU out to my new blogger friend Heather http://vanillahevn.blogspot.com/ for this wonderful award!
The rules for this award:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you've nominated
I'd like to pass it on to these wonderful blogs:
Thanks to all of you for posting such wonderful cards and new techniques-I truly love reading your blogs-they are awesome!!

3 comments:

Sally said...

Thank you so much for giving me this award, and for taking the time to look at my blog.

Sallyxx

Heather "Hev" said...

You are most welcome Rhonda :)

Thankyou for your friendship :)

Cazzy said...

Wow, thanks Rhonda, I have only just found this I guess due to my computer breaking before Christmas and it is still not fixed, using my son's.

Carol