Monday, December 15, 2008

owl card for my mom




Hi! I finally got some ink for my printer-so I was finally able to do a card I've been waiting to be able to make! It is a 3 d owl card- my mom collects owls, and I thought this was gorgeous when I saw it on my frined Heathers blog! 3d design like these are by nikky over at http://rubbertherapy.typepad.com/my_rubber_therapy_blog/ she has some really super designs-you might want to go see for yourself! She obviously spends lots of time for us to all enjoy some super 3 d images!




I also wanted to show you an atc I have got in the mail from Anesha http://www.blogger.com/profile/13211565460519313444 she sent along a card and a matching bookmark-how cute it is!!! thanks Anesha I love both!!




10 comments:

Heather "Hev" said...

YAY!!! Well worth waiting for!!! That is awesome!! Mom is going to love it!!

Should see the owl pic I bought for my Mum this morning - mind blowing!!

Have a fabulous day dear friend!

Crafting Queen said...

Glad it arrived safely and you like it. Have a great day.

Renee said...

Wowsers!!! Love the card it is fantastic.Thanks so much for you comments and ideas for gifts, I think I am going with the altered notebook and an altered big clothes pin with a bookmark. I hope to have them finished in time. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card. Blessings to you. Renee

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful owl creation!! i know your mom will LOVE it for sure!! ;) What fun stuff you've received in the mail too!! TFS!

Anonymous said...

your cards are fantastic, i was wondering if you'd like the chance to become a DT member for carlzcardz, more info is on my blog Carly xx

Crafting Queen said...

Great card. Your ATC arrived today and it's beautiful!!
Thanks for trading with me.
Happy Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Hey,

your PIF arrived at my house yesterday. I will blog about it later :)! My camera doesn't work right at the moment.

Thanks a lot for this nice stuff. I love it!

Greetings,
Fabi

Diane said...

LOVE that owl...I am sure your Mom will too! Looks like you got some nice treats in the mail...so fun!!

Heather "Hev" said...

Hello dear friend!!

Please pop by my blog there is an award there for you :)

Merry Christmas :)

Heather :)

Holly Young said...

Awesome card Rhonda! I'll bet your mom loved it.
Cool looking owl too. Thanks for the link!