Sunday, December 28, 2008

tilda and friends atc challenge


This week the challenge is the last for this season-so of course it is Christmas or New years theme.

I have made mine using Bartender Edwin-as I thought he had a cheery way about him, to bring in the New Year theme!

The papers I have used are from a paper book called: Wonderland by Cosmo Cricket. I have also added a couple of brads from my stash and the "Happy New Year" message was printed off of my computer. Thank You for looking!

11 comments:

Amy Leggate- Paper Romance said...

Very Cute! Love the paper!

Annie said...

bar tender Edwin is perfect for a New Year party theme and I love those papers. thanks for joining in the fun with us. hugs, annie x

Anonymous said...

Oh what a perfect idea for New Years!! He looks so darn cute!! :) TFS!! Hope you have a wonderful 2009 my friend!! HUGS

Chrissy D said...

CUTE image and card! TFS! I love Cosmo Cricket!!! Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Heather "Hev" said...

Very cute Rhonda :)
HNY!!!

Unknown said...

What a fabby ATC - I love the Edwin for New Year! Lol Lynn x

DillyDilly said...

He's lovely Rhonda and I think the papers are great.
Have received the fabby atc in the post Thank you so much Hugs Dilly x

Vee said...

Hi there Happy New Year and Congratulations you have won the Green and Lemmon PIF on my blog. Thanks for taking part and don't forget you have to set up one of your own . If you can email me your name and address I'll pop it in the post for you tomorrow.
x Vee

vera2k1@hotmail.com

Heather "Hev" said...

Happy New Year Rhonda :)

If you pop over to my blog I have something speical for you ok :)

Honour Roll

Hugs Heather

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Oh love the bartender!!! Happy New Year!!!
-Heidi

nessy said...

so cute is this edwin ~ideal for new year!!!
happy new year to you and yours
vanessa xx