Thursday, December 4, 2008

Wow!!

I just wanted to let you all know- #2 and #3 pif's are still up for grabbing!

Also, just a quick plug here for a company I had a great experience with recently--I had purchased a stamp set from martha stewart crafts (ek success ltd) and got it home and one of the stamps out of the set wouldn't stamp right- so I sent it to them asking them to replace the faulty one-it was the cutest gingerbread house!! ( I had sent the stamp to them as well. ) Well, GUESS WHat? They really do stand behind their products, I am very happy to say they did replace it- and very quickly I might add, as well!! (which is a good thing as I wanted to make Christmas cards with it!!) I am thrilled to know that you can still depend on quality in this company!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome!! Glad you got it right!! :) TFS!

Anonymous said...

yes pls hunni id love the one ive commented on xx