Sunday, December 14, 2008

tilda atc-"frosty nights"



Finally!! I love making these cute little atc's- this week the challenge was "frosty nights".

I have made my atc with some patterned paper from the christmas glitter stack. I have colored her with watercolour pencils-obviously something I am needing some more practice at! I have added two snowflakes with a white brad, and lots and lots of stickles to make everything look shiny and kind of adding a wet look. I would love to be considered for the GD spot-TFL!!

7 comments:

Heather "Hev" said...

What an absolutely adorable atc Rhonda :)

craftyclaire said...

Such a lovely ATC, love the sparkly snowflakes in the background and Tilda in her coat is fab.

Annie said...

this Tilda is such a cutie and I love how you used her for this week's atc theme. hugs, annie x

Diane said...

She is so adorable....cute~cute~cute!

DillyDilly said...

The colouring is lovely & I like doing the Atc's as well!bb

Crafting Queen said...

This is a lovely ATC, love the way you coloured the image and the use of the flowers

Unknown said...

So pretty, and your colouring is great.
Caz
x