Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Cutting Cafe Photo Card

This is just the cutest template ever--I am so totally gonna make one of these for every occasion! This is the Camera Photo Shaped Holder Template, and I love it! It comes with lots of  different  circle sentiments and also some that are not in a circle! I have made this one for the Holiday Pictures-the inside holds up to ten 4 by 6 photos!! How cool is that?!! What a perfect card to give someone-filled up with pictures of a special day!

It was originally supposed to be the pink and the red was going to be the accent color--but I got into such a hurry to see it all together I accidentally taped the wrong side! I really am happy with this one though, and maybe will still make another one with the original idea! Have a great night-are you counting down to Christmas? Only three more days--I can't wait to see the kids open their gifts!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like the pink...turned out great!

Warm Wishes
Jenn
www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com

Always with a Sentiment said...

WOW Rhonda. This is amazing. I love the colour combination too. Fantastic my friend. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xxx

nessy said...

what a wonderful idea ~just perfect for this time of year!!
wishing you and your family lots of wonderful christmas surprises!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
vanessa xx

Besthobbyeva said...

I love it! I am loving the pink! Great job. I will have to check out the circle. I love words and circles, so together, wow wee!! TFS. Merry, Merry Christmas, Rhonda!!

Regina Easter said...

oh my rhonda, what a fantastic project girlie...your rock..I so love the colors to...hugs