Saturday, December 25, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL......

I hope you are all enjoying your day with your loved ones, I know I am. My youngest daughter got us all up about 4 this morning, and after we all opened presents- most of us went back to sleep! Then we got up and had a nice breakfast with all of us here---it is so nice to have us all here!!
Well, tonight I made a box for some photos that my oldest daughter Brittany is actually turning into cards (on the machine at Walmart) tomorrow for my Mom. I put photos on the box-cuz that is what they are now...but then Brittany pointed out that they will really be cards when she is finished. Well, I figure my Mom can use it for photos when the cards are gone, right?!! This box is available at THE CUTTING CAFE and it is the BOX FOR QUARTER FOLD CARDS. Isn't it cute?! I am having such a ball with all the goodies available at The Cutting Cafe!! I had to make a matching card for Brittany to give her as a Thank you for the Christmas gifts-the cute little tree is from the SU set Forest Friends and the Thank you is from the SU set Teeny Tiny Wishes. The DP papers are from DCWV Amber Autumn fall stack collection and the ribbon is from The Angel Company. Thanks for stopping by... MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!!

7 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great idea! Love the great papers on this! Merry Christmas!

Kel said...

Loving the colors on that!! I hope you got some sleep.. LOL. I hope you had a great christmas!

Besthobbyeva said...

Merry Christmas Rhonda, sounds like you had an awesome day! I love this box, so cute! Great job!

Kym Weber said...

Merry Christmas, Rhonda! This is so awesome to be on the same DT with you again. How exciting!

Hugs,
~Kym~

Holly Young said...

Merry Christmas Rhonda!

Regina Easter said...

oh my rhonda, what a fantastic project girlie...the cafe customers are in for a real treat with all your fab projects...hugs

Anonymous said...

Oh these are so pretty Rhonda!! I really love those papers!! Hope you had a very Merry Christmas and lots of pressies from Santa!! HUGS