Thursday, December 16, 2010

Serenity Scrappers Challenge

Hi all! I almost missed out on this challenge too-time is just going by so fast this month! I always try to do their challenges, cuz the gals over at Serenity Scrappers are great, and there is so much inspiration on their blog! I love to get in on their exchanges too, it is so fun to get goodies from carts I don't own!
Well, the challenge this time is to make a card, tag or layout. I have made a tag: I have made the cuts for the angel from the Christmas cart, and the bulb is from Joys of the Season (I think). I have added some ribbon and gems, and the poinsetta is from a free cut from Cooking with Cricut. Two of the papers are from SEI-Moonrise. I won it from the Gaby/Abby Challenges. I have had only a couple of minutes to play around with PhotoElf that I won from Serenity Scrappers--but I hope to be back soon with something I have planned to make using it!! PhotoElf is awesome!! Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So pretty! Great colors on this!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Rhonda, this is so so gorgeous!! I'm loving your color choices!!HUGS Happy Holidays friend!!

Besthobbyeva said...

Thanks so much for joining in the on the challenge! We posted it over at Serenity Scrappers! Thanks for your very kind words! We always look forward to your nice comments and GREAT projects.

I just love this! It is so elegant looking! Great, great job (although you always have great projects, cards, and layouts!!)

Kel said...

I agree with Laurie..u do always have nice comments and great projects! Loving this too!

Linda . J said...

Love your tag Rhonda and the colours are beautifull, love how you added the flower in the corner, so elegant.
Hugs Linda

Renee said...

great tag Rhonda!! Love it as usual :D :D hugz n blessings.

Kathy and Lucky said...

Lovely ornament. The colors are so pretty.