Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Two New Squigglefly cards

Hi everyone!
I made a couple of cards for my Mom--she has a couple of December birthdays to send cards for and she asked me to make them for her. Here are the first two. I added the wreath which was a separate image, to the bridge image. These first two cards were made with images from Squigglefly! I would love to hear what you think of them.


and here is one more--not Squigglefly--this is actually stamped--WHAT???----Yes, it is from a SU stamp set called The More the Merrier.




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are really gorgeous!! I love these scenery images!! Great idea to add the wreath on top of the image!! Very lovely!! TFS! HUGS

Holly Young said...

oh rhonda, they are all wonderful! I love your idea of adding the wreath to the bridge, and your coloring is phenomenal on those scenes!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great bird card, fab paper!

Besthobbyeva said...

Awesome cards. How clever to add the wreath. There is a bridge like this in New Hampshire and at Christmas they add a wreath to, it so reminds me of that bridge.

I love how you are still stamping as well. That card came out great!! It seems the digi stamps are the rage, but I like how you are kicking it up old school, lol!

Great job!

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful selection of cards the top two are gorgeous and I so love the birdie one.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

Rhonda, I wanted to let you know that Whimsy Stamps does carry that moose image from my blog in black and white! I had to go through several pages to find it, but here is the link for you: http://whimsystamps.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=13_18&products_id=621

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

that is funny! I say the same thing now about stamping. I have INK on my table again! YAY!!! and stained fingers!!! YAY!!! I love digis ... so easy and versatile and fun.. but gotta love the smell of rubber and ink!

These cards, esp the first, are sooo beautiful. Captivating and stunning and just plain wow!!

Hope you have a lovey weekend.