Sunday, December 12, 2010

SEI WITH GABY AND ABBY #9

Hi all! Whew... thought I actually might not make this one! But I pulled it together after all! I actually had to work today in two different P.O.'s, then came home and finished wrapping a few extra gifts. Every time I think I am totally done, I think of another person I forgot! Ughh..
Anyways I had fun putting this one together. It is supposed to be glitter it up--and I have glittered my gumdrops -but it is hard to see in the pic. Have a great night. don't forget to check out Gabby and Abby's blogs!

7 comments:

Stef H said...

now THIS looks like it's full of fun!

hugs :)

Anonymous said...

OMG!! Now this is totally precious!! Really adore your Christmas charms!! HUGS

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great lay-out! Love the great colors!

Kel said...

Totally great! Reindeer and santa are supah on that lo!

Holly Young said...

what an adorable layout Rhonda. I love your color scheme!

Renee said...

hi ya Stranger! I am finally getting into a routine with my daycare so I am able to catch up with my blogging friends during nap times :D I love this layout it is simply adorable. Have a very merry Christmas :D Hugz n blessings

Besthobbyeva said...

Are you kidding me with this? I love it. The houses on the bottom, too darn cute!! I love the reindeer! You did an amazing job with this!!