Friday, December 31, 2010

The Cutting Cafe Thank You set

Hi! Hope you are all enjoying the last couple hours of 2010! I have a Thank You set to show you-the bag is from The Cutting Cafe-and is the Heart Bag. I have left the bag open, so that a small surprise can be added. I have made a card to go along with it. The dp I have used are from DCWV  The Blossoms and Butterflies stack. I have added some ribbon and cut out a butterfly to adorn the bag with my SU butterfly punch. The flowers are cut out of some Christmas paper by K&Company. I have put tinsel (not sure of the correct name--it just won't come to me!) around the heart. Thanks for stopping by and I wish you all the Happiest New Year!!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

ADORABLE! I love the tinsel around the heart!

Regina Easter said...

oh my Rhonda, this is one adorable box and card....your fantastic girlie...hugs