Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Cutting Cafe Valentines Set

Hi Ya'll! I have made this set using the Conversation candy box template from The Cutting Cafe. I used designer papers from DCWV-Sweet glitter Stack, and embellished with some Reflections Adhesive Rhinestones, and some new flowers that I got for Christmas called The Kiss (layered accents) by K&company.(sorry I am not sure where the ribbon is from) The bird and leaf are from my SU punch. I have made a card to match-what a cute little gift set-ya think?




8 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So pretty! Love the great papers!

Anonymous said...

Oh wowzer girl!! This is one stunning set of projects!! So elegant and pretty!!TFS! HUGS

Regina Easter said...

OH my Rhonda, I absolutely love love love this elegant box...what a fantastic project...hugs

Kel said...

Beautiful colors.. very nicely done.. tfs!

coldwaters2 said...

This is one very beautiful set, the colours are gorgeous I love this.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love it!

As a challenge lover, you might be interested in my CAS challenge.

Stacy Simpson said...

LOVE THIS! Welcome to the design team - can't wait to see more of your work!

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is so pretty, love the colors and the bird, beautiful.