Saturday, April 19, 2014

A Squigglefly Birthday card

HI all - I was contacted by a friend to make a couple cards, the first one was a birthday card for a gal who likes to do organic gardening... so, here is what I came up with...
I have used Squigglelfly image: FARMER SALLY by artist Cheryl Grant Alger. Isn't she just adorable? I hope whoever it is going to, enjoys it as much as I enjoyed making it!!


Recipe:
Squigglefly digi image
My Creative Time-Stitched Tab Die
My Creative Time-Flower Petal Dies
SU Happy Birthday sentiment
SU 1/2 circle punch
Butterscotch SKITTLES from DoubleClick Connections
Misc. Papers
Colored with Copics
Computer sentiment - organic
Hope you are all enjoying your weekend!


8 comments:

Sue said...

Oh wow,fabulous image and design Rhonda.

Lisa said...

This is absolutely adorable!! What a fun image!! The flower is so beautiful!! Awesome card!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

nwilliams6 said...

Such a fun birthday card for a gardener! Cute image and great coloring! Cute! Hugz!

Holly Young said...

this is very cute Rhonda, and perfect for a gardner! I like how you have the sentiment and the "organic" on little tabs.

Elizabeth Hart said...

I love this card - I just used this darling image from Squigglefly myself -- but you really created a fabulous card!

Diane said...

Awww..so cute and adorable..she will LOVE it!!! Hope you had a wonderful Easter!!

Linda . J said...


This is just gorgeous Rhonda, love the colours and your design is beautiful, fantastic image.
Hugs Linda

Georgiana said...

What a fun farmer.