Monday, April 28, 2014

New Squigglefly Challenge...

HI all... I hope you all had a wonderfull weekend!!  It is time for a New Challenge over at the Squigglefly Challenge Blog....this week is Mothers day cards, or a card for a special lady... 
Exciting NEW NEWS......Squigglefly has two new artists this month - Niina Niskanen and James Horvath.
For my card I  have used SQUIGGLEFLY image: SPRING BOUQUET CUP by Pamela Lehto


 
I have been wanting to tryout this sunburst type card for a while now,
so I re-watched a tutorial over on you-tube. I have used a SU sentiment, and added 3 skittles from DoubleClick Connections.  (these are from her new color release-you can find her skittles HERE--aren't they gorgeous!!)
Hope you get the chance to join us!

8 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely gorgeous and I adore the sun ray effect with the variety of design papers.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! The image is gorgeous!! Your sunburst effect looks fabulous!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kathy Bradley said...

Rhonda,
How pretty - and I love the rays of the sun!!

nwilliams6 said...

Your bg is wonderful! Love the patterns you used and the sun ray detail is an automatic pick me up and super bg for the lovely image. You did a wonderful job with this card Rhonda. My computer is back - I hope to catch up and start doing better soon! Hugz!

Diane said...

LOVE your sunburst card and the image, so beautiful!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is so pretty! Love the colors! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Holly Young said...

The sunburst design is perfect with this image Rhonda. I like the choice of papers you used for it too. Lovely coloring!

debbie said...

Sweet my favorite spring flower