Friday, April 4, 2014

Challenge #11-THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE....Easter Themed Card/Project....

Hello! It is Friday and that means we have a new challenge over at THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE BLOG!
Our new challenge for this week is to: MAKE AN EASTER THEMED CARD. I have used The Stamping Boutique's digi image BUNNY EGG for my card. Isn't she adorable!!?!!


I have made my background papers by stamping the dots from MY CREATIVE TIMES-Build a Banner Kit, I have also used Teeny Tag Greetings from MCT for my sentiment and tag. I have colored up my image with copics, and used two Mystery Sparkle Skittles from DoubleClick Connections. I added a tiny bow to the tag as well.
I would like to enter this into the MCT challenge of Make Your Own Background Papers.
I would also like to enter this into the CUT IT UP Easter with a die cut challenge.
Thanks for stopping by!!

12 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fun card, love it.
Lorraine

Migdalia said...

Rhonda is this adorable!!!
Super cute bunny!!
Would love for you to join us ta Cut it up "Easter Theme"
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Diane said...

This is so adorable and sweet!!! Love your cute bunny!!!PS: I hope "the package" arrived!!!

Lisa said...

This is so sweet and adorable!! The bunny is too cute!! Love this!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

This is adorable! I love the traditional Easter colors.

Thanks for joining our Easter challenge at Cut it Up!
Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet! Love the polka dots!

Cindy Beland said...

Your card is sooo ADORABLE, Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time/Designer Challenge!!! :)

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at MCT! Lee-Ann :)

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so cute!! Thanks so much for joining us at the My Creative Time challenge!

Cassandra said...

How super cute!!! Such a sweet little bunny! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

Sarah P said...

such a cute digi. Great job on the card. Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges. Good Luck.

Sarah

jessica said...

This is so super adorable! What a cute bunny image and great background stamping!
Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)