Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Blog Hop withThe Stamping Boutique...

Hi everyone! Welcome to our blog hop for THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE . If you have came to my blog from  LINDA'S  blog, then you're on the right track...otherwise start back at the beginning at The stamping Boutique Challenge Blog so you don't miss one fantastic thing!!
I have used TSB image: EASTER BUNNY LAUNDRY LINE.
I have made my own background papers by using My Creative Times Cloud Dies and making my sentiment out of a couple different MCT stamps.  I inked the cardstock and clouds up with  Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass to make the sky look blue. I then added ribbon , and a few gems. I have colored this image up with my copics.

Your next stop is my wonderful friend Rhonda Miller's blog.

What would a hop be without candy? Make sure to comment on all the stops in the hop, as we are EACH going to pick a winner from our comments to win one digi image from THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE!!
Here is the complete order in case you get lost....

I wanted to let you know there is 40% off at The Stamping Boutique on Easter and Spring images!!
 Thanks for stopping by!!

10 comments:

Sue said...

Lovely image and card.
Hugs Sue

Stef H said...

great card. love the clouds!

hugs :)

CraftyGirl said...

Great idea to use the clouds to place your sentiment! Such a cute card and I love the stitching around the clouds.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
Your DT Sister at TSB
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Rhonda Miller said...

I love your card. Great use of the clouds for you sentiment.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is adorable! LOVE all of the wonderful clouds. I LOVE spring!!!

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! I love the image!! Adding the sentiment in the clouds is awesome!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Wendy said...

Rhonda your card is adorable. I love how you colored that fantastic The Stamping Boutique stamp. What a fantastic way to say "Happy Easter".

Linda said...

Awesome card.... I too love this image, love the clouds!

Donna said...

So cute! This reminds me of my Mom hanging out laundry. The carrots made great poles. Thanks for the memories!

nwilliams6 said...

Fun carrot line - so cute! Very cool scene you created on this cute card here my friend! Hugz!