Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A few misc. cards

Hi all! I am in the process of making some cards for my good friend to give out for birthdays and so on! She gave me a list of like 50!! Well, so far I am done up through March, so I thought I'd take a pic of them.
They are mostly digital images from  here and there--not exactly sure positively as when I first started I wasn't putting the company name on the images I saved. I think all so far are from Squigglefly, Fresh Brewed Designs, and Phindy's Place.
                                                 Fresh Brewed                Squigglefly
                                                                     Squigglefly
Squigglefly  
                                                 Phindy's Place                        Squigglefly
Do you think she will be happy with them?

10 comments:

Stef H said...

she will definitely be happy with them. if not, i sure will be! fabulous!

happy holidays.

hugs :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great assortment of cards, she is sure to love them!

Besthobbyeva said...

These are aweseome!! I love each one. Having to boys who play baseball, I am loving the baseball player one. Your friend will LOVE these. You are a good friend!

Marlene said...

They look awesome! Wow - you've been busy!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting....will follow you, as well.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh she is going to love them!!! What a fun and sweet gift!!! Great variety and fun!!!

Love and hugs!!!
Heather

Kathy and Lucky said...

These are terrific, 50 cards, that is amazing, you will be one busy little crafter, but the cards will be wonderful, if this is a sample, you have a lucky friend.

Anonymous said...

These are fabulous Rhonda!! I'm sure she'll be very happy with these hon!! TFS!! HUGS

Holly Young said...

Great cards Rhonda! I really like the variety you've come up with! What a really nice thing for you to do for your friend, and I'm sure she will love them as will all the people she sends them to!

Kel said...

Wow...somebody has been busy busy...I love em!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW! You've been busy! Great cards!