Wednesday, December 15, 2010

gift card made with Squigglefly and Cooking with cricut

Hi all! I have to hurry here-so this will be short and sweet! I made this gift card holder for the challenge over at Squigglefly! I needed to make my brother and sister-in-law one anyways, so what a perfect challenge! I have used one of Squigglefly digital images and cut off the saying that went around the image. I have also used a cut that was today's freebie over at Cooking with Cricut-they have gave a freebie every day for 15 days so far! And they are gorgeous cuts! Hope you like it!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH wow!! Now this is such a clever idea girl!! I love how you've made it stocking holder!! VERY Cute!! HUGS

Marlene said...

This is so so cute!

Holly Young said...

Oh I'm so glad you played in the Squigglefly challenge! This is just darling rhonda! I love the little fur trim and piece of peppermint tied on with that twine! Such a fun design!

Kel said...

Great stocking.. I luv the lil fur..cute. The paper pattern is great too!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Fun stocking!

Besthobbyeva said...

This is absolutely adorable. I just love it!! And the little peppermint tied to it, perfect touch!!!

Sandra DeFalco said...

Rhonda - Great job with this stocking gift card holder!
Thanks for playing in our challenge!
☺ Sandi
DT for Squigglefly!