Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I have some VERY EXCITING news!

I recently applied for a DT position with THE CUTTING CAFE and I am thrilled to get to tell you today that
                                             I made it!
I don't officially start until January--but wanted to show you today something I made for Emily's teacher with a couple of the sets from The Cutting Cafe! The main part of this was made with the Pillow Box Set that I had actually gotten a couple of months ago. I also used Merry Christmas to my Teacher set. DP is from the Holiday Collection from DCWV-The Christmas Stack and I have used some SU ribbon and the red/white thread-I can not remember where it is from?! I popped out one Santa and the Holly Jolly-but it is hard to see that in the photo.
I am so excited to get round to meet the other DT members--I am sure they will all be announcing it today as well! Thank You Regina! Stop back by here soon!

7 comments:

The Scrapbooking Queen said...

Very Cute and Congrats on your new postion for your the Design Team
The Scrapbooking Queen

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya Rhonda. Thats great news, many congratulations. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xxxx

Diane said...

Cute project...and good for you...you have wonderful projects...you deserve it!!

Besthobbyeva said...

Well look at you, congrats!!!! Well deserved and they are lucky to have such a talented lady on their team. I will be sure to go on over and check it out!! Merry Christmas!!!!

Laurie

Holly Young said...

Congratulations Rhonda! they are so lucky to have you! Your teacher gift is darling, and I'm sure it will be much appreciated! Have a wonderful Christmas!

Anonymous said...

What a darling box sweetie! I'm loving the colors and tag!! :) Congrats to you on making the DT!! So very well deserved!! Merry Christmas to you!!HUGS

Regina Easter said...

what a fantastic project for the teachers.....you rock girl...so excited to have ya on the team...welcome again....hugs