Thursday, December 2, 2010

Gaby and Abby Challenge #8

Hi all! Have you checked out the Gaby Abby SEI Challenges yet? I try real hard too not miss any of them. These gals are fun, and oh so talented! Their layouts are amazing, and I think they must have the best scrapbooks ever!! So , with all of their superb layouts, they have inspired me to make one for this week's challenge. The challenge is to make anything CHRISTMAS. I have based my layout around an idea that  Holly of  Hog Wild About Stamping shared on her blog. I thought it was such a neat idea! so , here it is:

This cute little Reindeer has been made from cutouts of  my daughter Emily's foot and hands. I plan to put her Christmas Program pic on it for this year as well!
Thanks Holly-Gaby and Abby for all of the inspiration!

12 comments:

Holly Young said...

oh the reindeer turned out soo cute Rhonda! I love the little heart shaped nose you gave her!

Abby said...

You are just so cute!!! Thanks for your sweet comment about my bff and I! Your project is soooooo cute!!!! I love the use of your daughter's prints on it!!!!!

Thanks for entering!

Abby

GabyCreates.com said...

This is just too cute!! and what a great idea to use your daughter's prints!!!!
Thank you so much for always leaving such sweet comments on my blog and for promoting us in such a special way!!
Gaby
gabycreates.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

How super fun! You should do one every year!

Besthobbyeva said...

What a great idea. Something you will have forever! I love it. I love the photo corners on the corner of the page, very clever!

Scrappin with the bug said...

So adorable. I love it. What a great Idea. I think if my daughter will let me make hand prints this might be a great idea. Thanks for sharing so cute.

Kathy and Lucky said...

How cute, love it and what great memories for the future.

Minta's Creations said...

I Love your reindeer, brought back a lot of memories when the kids were babies...Thanks for the memories...
Minta

I'm your newest follower..
You can follow me if you want.
http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

OH GOSH OH GEE!!! THIS IS THE CUTEST THING EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! What a sweet little project. Thanks for sharing Rhonda!

Kel said...

Oh this is too cute.. I've done the similar thing with my daycare kids..painting their lil hands and feet and imprinting them on paper.. but I'm liking the paper version better.. LESS MESS... lol I'm off to check out the challenge..thanks!

Vicki said...

Rhonda what a cute idea! I love your layout! Holly has so many good ideas!

HUGS!
Vicki

Anonymous said...

OMG!! This is just too cute!! Love the creative antlers!! FUN!!