Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Merry Christmas Challenge with Fresh Brewed Design

Hi all! Sorry this is so late to post, I had to work this morning--and I am not sure why I didn't pre post it last night!! The Fresh Brewed Challenge Blog has a new challenge and it  is: Merry Christmas--so I have used this cute little guy available over at FBD!
I printed him out  a couple of times on different papers and then cut and pasted him together. I used glimmer mist on the ribbon. Hope you like him--I think he is adorable and fun!
Check the FBD site for some cool info on a new digi available for cards for children with special needs(http://www.cardcupids.org/)
it is the LOTS OF LOVE GIRAFFE and talk about adorable!!!
Have a great day! My daughter Emily's program is tonight-so maybe tomorrow I will have a pic for you?!

8 comments:

Holly Young said...

oh how cute - it looks like a little snowball! I like how you did the border at the bottom. Have fun tonight - I used to love seeing the children's Christmas program at school.

Anonymous said...

This is so very cute Rhonda!! I love it!! Put a smile on my face today!! TFS! HUGS

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Hey sweetie!!! I love how you decorated and pieced this little Snow Buddy. He looks so happy to be getting / giving this gift!!!

I was late posting too ;)

HUGS and have a very merry and blessed Christmas Rhonda!!!

Linda Anderson said...

Super cute, cute, cute Rhonda!!! I love the Snowbuddies!!!! Have a great week!!

Linda

Inger Harding said...

Super cute!!! :-)))
MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and your family.

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card Rhonda love the colouring and gorgeous design.
Hugs Linda

Kel said...

Oh he's too cute. I love that red holly paper!

Besthobbyeva said...

I love this litlte guy! And great idea putting glimmer mist on the ribbon. I just love it!