Wednesday, February 24, 2010

FRESH BREWED DESIGNS BLOG HOP!!



Hello! It is time for another hop! A FRESH BREWED DESIGNS HOP that is! It starts around 9 est-but I have to go to work and like to make sure my links work before I go, so mine is up a little early.
Your first stop will be Callie, so go back and check out all the gorgeous goodness--if you just happened here first! First up, I have one of the new Hannah Belle images. Aren't these BFF's just adorable!!
And my second card I have made with one of the new Tommy images! Isn't this such a fun image for a boy!

Ok-now the lovely Heather has changed things up a bit this time round--so you have to go through the hop and pick up all the 'special" words-you will find one at each blog. My special word is "PUPPYDOG".

My little blog candy*
I will be giving away a mini blog candy candy to one person who has joined me for this hop today! It will consist of TWO FBD images-and a small prize from me-nothing big and exciting--but something little that will hopefully make you smile!

The whole is listed here:

22 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Rhonda. Two brilliant cards, great images, I cant wait to buy mine. Lovely colours and designs. Just fantastic my friend.
Happy Crafting.
Love sandra xx

crafterGM said...

Your first card best friends that is so cute. My grandson would love your little guy in the space ship. Both are awesome. Thanks Gloria M.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh Rhonda,
(that always makes me smile to 'say' :o)

I love your cards!!! HB and Friends is so cheerful and sweet and little Tommy is beyond adorable!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to share in this venture with me. I can not tell you enough how appreciated and loved you are.

Hope you have a 'hoppy' and blessed day :o)

Lots of love,
Heather

Christa said...

You made such fun cards! LOVE the color combos, they remind me of spring, and I so have spring fever! =)

Have a great day!
Christa

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! Rhonda, these are just adorable!! Your coloring looks so pretty!! :) Love them both!!

StampinCathy said...

Adorable cards. That first cards looks like some stampin friends to me. The second card is just perfect for a little manly man card.

Marlene said...

Your cards are so much fun! Love them!!! Off to the next blog! :)

Carol said...

I am loving Heather's images in this blog hop! YOur card is so pretty, I love the colors! Great job so far ladies!

Unknown said...

Hi Rhonda, It's the first time I've heard of Fresh Brewed Designs and I love them, and the Tommy Boy in the space shuttle, he's so cute xx Love that card Hugs xx

Callie said...

Great cards Rhonda! I love the Hannah Belle and Friends one. Super cute & beautifully colored!

Donnas Den said...

Great cards, love Tommy.

Thanks,

Donna xx

Bobbi said...

Your cards are so cute. I really like the Tommy in the space ship image. There are not a whole lot of boy stamps out there.

Crazy Creations said...

Love your cards I just found these digis today they are great.Hugs Sarah

Catherine said...

LOOOVE the vibrant Hannah & Friends - great color and papers! And the stars are the perfect finishing touch as Tommy rockets through space! Super cute and so fun!

Barbara said...

Rhonda, these are gorgeous!! I love the papers you used and the coloring is perfection! Very fun cards!

Barb

Unknown said...

HI! I absolutely love the BFF image, what a great card!

kadie said...

Rhonda, these are absolutely FABULOUS!! Your layouts and colors are perfect for these images!

grandmalee said...

How adorable! Love your coloring & your great layouts! Glad I found your blog on this hop so I can CASE some stuff!

Ginny said...

cute images, fab cards :)

Carolyn Bounds said...

Oooooohhhh...these are positively YUMMY!!! I love the fun, vibrant colors used with Hannah Belle and Friends...and your Tommy in Space is over the moon fabulous!!! I love both of these adorable creations!!! You really brought these wonderful images to life with your amazing creativity!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Toothy said...

I love the layout of the first card and the papers you used on the 2nd card.

Mary Giles said...

Rhonda these are soooo much fun and I love the choice of papers. Too, too cute!