Sunday, February 21, 2010

SF Sketch Challenge Card

I have done this card for the Squigglefly Sketch Challenge. they had a digi night the other night, and you have this week to enter. I have used the whimsy scroll paper that is also an image that is available on Squigglefly, so is this little birdie--actually part of a three image set. Thanks for stopping by!

Don't forget to stop back for The Fresh Brewed Designs Blog Hop on the 24th.
The 25th is Stef's last Sketch on The Stamping Boutique.
The 26th is the Pocket Patooties Blog Hop with The Stamping Boutique.

8 comments:

Holly Young said...

oh this is cute Rhonda! I love the googley eyes on the bird! I'm glad you played along! Dont' forget to upload it to the card universe page!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

this is Aorable! I love the eyes and her popped beak and wing. That swirled BG is perfect!

Hope you had a lovely weekend. I will be on more tomorrow, so expect an email :o)

HUGS!!!

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya Rhonda. Oh how lovely. Love the design and that scroll work is beautiful. Very effective.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Diane said...

Oh rhonda...I love this little birdie!!! His eyes make me laugh.....very "tweet"!!!
I have a blog award for you on my blog if you want it.....have a nice day...snowing here...ugh!!

nessy said...

oh rhonda what a "tweet" card!!~adorable creation
vanessa xx

Anonymous said...

Such a darling card!! Love the google eyes on the bird!! :) HUGS

Cheryl said...

So *tweet* Rhonda, LOL! No really, it's adorable! : )

Maria Matter said...

too fun Rhonda! love the bird and the flourish background!!!
Blessings, Maria