Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Stamping Boutique and Cute Card Thursday




Hi ya'll I have cards for two challenges today! Yeah!
First up is The Stamping Boutiques sketch challenge. I had fun working with this sketch-thanks Stef!!!
Second up is the Cute Thursday Challenge. It is ribbon -tastic this week. Do you like how I strung the ribbon through the hearts? It was a challenge, but I really like the outcome!
Both of my gorgeous images are available at The Stamping Boutiqe. You can see lots more gorgeousness over at The Stamping Boutique Challenge Blog!

6 comments:

Stef H said...

these are both fabulous. and yes! i love how u strung that ribbon thru the hearts. shows patience too - lol.

great cards!

Bobbi said...

Both of your cards are so sweet. I do love the ribbon technique that you used.

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! How darn cute are these!! I LOVE the images with your coloring, but that little guy with the string of hearts is just fabulous!!! How stinkin' CUTE Rhonda!! :)

Unknown said...

Love both cards, they're gorgeous xxx and I just love that cute little boy with the string of hearts.

Holly Young said...

Wonderful cards Rhonda! What are you using to tie through those buttons? I love the curliness to it!
Your other card is really sweet - great way to use that ribbon!

Leann said...

These are beautiful!
Thanks for joining us over on CCT this week :D
Hugs x