Friday, February 26, 2010

The Stamping Boutique's Pocket Patootie's Blog Hop


Hi Ya'll!!! Are you ready to see some really cute pockets? The Stamping Boutique is having a two day Hop this time. Team 1 will show you their awesome creations today, and team 2 will do so tomorrow!! Well, here is my "Pocket full of Sunshine"!! I colored this image with copics and used some misc. papers and flowers--isn't that sun gorgeous with the stickles on it?!! I am soooo ready for spring, I can hardly stand it!
Well, your next stop is the super talented Mary, so hop on over and see her wonderful creation!
I also wanted to let you know that Tracey the owner of The Stamping Boutique is having a 35% off sale now through Sunday at midnight--just plug in in the code word -bloghop- in the coupon section of your order!! Whooohooo!!!

Your first stop for tomorrow will the talented Jen !

Oh, and before you go--I have a small hop candy to give away to someone who comments today. It will consist of two images from The Stamping Boutique and a small package sent out to you as well-nothing big just something to hopefully put a smile on your face the day you rec. it.

Here is the whole day 1 hop order- in case you lose your way! EDITED*****I made a mistake and KYM was not supposed to be on the hop today--if you get farther down the line to LORIE's blog -and her name is there-it is my fault-just skip to the next person on the list---sorry for the confusion!!!!******

22 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Sounds like an amazing and fun hop!!! I will be sure to get back on and complete it later.

I LOVE your fun and sweet card. The colors are so pretty and the image is darling. Reminds me that spring is right around the corner :) yay!

Bobbi said...

Your card is so cute. Love how bright and cheerful it is. I am so ready for spring too. I am looking out the window and it is still snowing here, we are expected to get 6 inches by tonight. I want some sunshine!

Stef H said...

oh wow rhonda! that is a wonderful pocket full of sunshine!

Joy said...

Hi Rhonda! Your card is indeed a pocket full of sunshine! :)

Cheryl said...

I LOVE this...very sweet! I've always loved blues/yellows together and don't do that combo quite often enough, but yours is definitely inspiring! : )

Diane said...

Wonderful card Rhonda!!! What a lift to our gloomy weather...I clicked on the image to see all that wonderful sparkle!!!

Melissa S. said...

I love your pocket. How adorable bright and fun. Wow I want one of those. Great Job.

Lorie said...

Hi Rhonda!
Your pocket full of sunshine makes me so happy! What a fun image! I love the stickles for added sparkle! Just too darned cute!!

No worries about the mix up! I make plenty of mistakes, so it's all good. I changed the order of the hop on my blog, so we're good to go!!

Hugs,
Lorie

Always with a Sentiment said...

WOW Rhonda. How bright and cheerful is this card. Fantastic image, gorgeous background and design. Very pretty indeed. I love it.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Unknown said...

Great job, Rhonda!
On your card, on the blog hop, everything! Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

I love these pocket patooties! Your card is just adorable.

Jennifer Scull said...

this is just the cutest little image, and you have done a wonderful job with it! such a happy happy card! :)

Tracey said...

Hi Rhonda - This is so cute. Love it!!!
Hugs,
Tracey

nessy said...

what an amazing pocket of sunshine this is ~brings a smile to any face!!
vanessa xx

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, Rhonda, great job. I love your coloring and layout. TFS.

Anonymous said...

Oh so gorgeous sweetie!! I love the colors and all the fab details! Your sentiment reminds me of that song....I got a pocket, got a pocket full of sunshine...LOL!! Yes, I listen to radio while I'm blurfing!! :) Have a great weekend!! HUGs

Linda . J said...

Such a beautiful card Rhonda with lovely detail and the papers and colours are gorgeous. Oh love a blog hop
Hugs Linda

Angel said...

Really Cute Rhonda!re

Autumn said...

Very cute card! Can't wait to see what's next on the hop!

Margie said...

Cute card, very springy!

cr8iveme said...

what an adorable card. Very spring-y.

{hugs}
Mary

Angie said...

Love your card! So pretty & colorful!!