Friday, February 12, 2010

OK--the HOP IS ACTUALLY 2/12-so please come back then!!!

I THOUGHT I had my blog set for today's post , and set for tomorrows too!! WEll, NOT! I accidentally put them both on to start today---I am so sorry for any confusion! Today was my birthday andI knew I wouldn't have time tonight, so thought I had it all straight yesterday-- I didn't even realize both had posted till just now, and at 9:28 at night it is a little late to change anything! I thought this morning I checked and the one had posted for today, and I didn't see tomorrows up there before I left for work/?? At least now I can blame it on my age!! I deeply apologize to Heather! Please see HOP POST HERE-you dont want to miss these cuties!!!

1 comment:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

You know how much I love ya, right? No worries sweets!!! I just hope you had a wonderful birthday and took time to enjoy yourself. Thanks for all you do and I will be back tomorrow for the hop, lol!!! ;)
HUGS!!!!!