Thursday, February 4, 2010

Today is Stef's Challenge day!--Pinkllilac contact me!

Today is Sketch Challenge day over at The Stamping Boutique's Challenge blog. I am getting this up a little early, cuz I gotta get to work. But the sketch will be up on the blog a little later. Thank you Stef for a wonderful sketch--and this is one of the sentiment circles available over at The Stamping Boutique-artist is Vicki--Thank you Vicki! Gotta Go.....Have a great day! I am so hoping to hear from Pinkllilac--please see post under this one!

9 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Have a great day at work my friend!

I LOVE your card. The papers are so yummy. I Love those shades of green and brown. The image is sweet as can be. I can't wait to see the sketch!

Hugs

Heather

Vicki said...

Rhonda, great take on the sketch...love your card and that paper is so awesome for your sentiment!

HUGS!

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Rhonda. Such a fab card, great image and you always put tons of work into your cards, so fantastic.
I cant believe your CANDY has still not been claimed, what a shame.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Bobbi said...

This is so cute, love the kittens.

Cheryl said...

Hiya Rhonda! This is so cute....love their tails making the heart...so sweet : )

nessy said...

love this card rhonda ~such sweet cats and just love the fish paper ~perfect!!
hope you had a good day
vanessa xx

Anonymous said...

Oh Rhonda, that is such a darling image!! I love your take on the layout!! :) HUGS

Stef H said...

rhonda, rhonda! fabulous, my dear! absolutely fabulous!

hugs :)

Lorie said...

This is a wonderful card, Rhonda! That paper is great, and just "purrfect" for this image! LOL!! I'm looking forward to working with you at TSB!

Hugs,
Lorie