Sunday, February 14, 2010

Roses on Paper Challenge Card





















I have wanted to join in on the Roses on Paper challenge, ever since I bought two Bildmalarna stamps from there. They are so cute, so finally today I took the time to ink them up for the first time. The first card I did for the challenge--which you can join in on too--deets are HERE. The second card I did cuz I couldn't ink one up and not the other - right?!! Hope you all have a Super Sunday! Thanks for stopping by!


7 comments:

Sunny said...

These are so cute. Love how you colored them.

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Rhonda. I love both of these gorgeous cards. Stunning images and beautifully designed and great colours too.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh my these are SO SWEET!!! I love the lace on the first card!!!

Happy Valentine's Day Rhonda!

Holly Young said...

Happy Valentines Day Rhonda! super cute cards!

Elena said...

Sono bellissimi, brava!!!
Buon S. Valentino... Oggi in Italia รจ la festa di tutti gli innamorati!

Vicki said...

Rhonda both your cards are stunning! I really like the layout of both and the colors are awsome too. I like all the embellies...great job!

Happy Valentine's Day

HUGS!
Vicki

Stef H said...

these are both just adorable!

happy valentine's day!