Monday, April 20, 2009

Birthday card for my daughter Brittany


I can't beleive that time has flown by so rapidly!!! It makes me sad that today is my oldest daughters 20th birthday! I mean it does and it doesn't-ya know? I just can't believe that she is so grown up already! She just told me today-(with such excitement!!) that she thinks her and her dorm mate have found an ampartment to rent, so they don't have to live in the dorms again next year. So she may be moving there in a couple of weeks-and live there through the summer too! : ( On the other hand - I am so excited for her!!! Oh boy, I see some decorating purchases coming up! Here is the card I have made her-and it's not very Birthday-ish, but it seems her dreams are coming true... so I thought it fit... Thanks for visiting-didn't mean to sound pouty! : ) I am going to her college and picking her and her dormmate up tonight to take them to dinner for her birthday-Chelsie is going too, and we are going to La Senorita-YUM!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous Rhonda!! Love that butterfly!! WOW!! She'll love this!! :)

Stef H said...

This is gorgeous. I love those butterflies! All the best to your daughter.

Hugs,

Tracy said...

This is so beautiful! She will appreciate it! You are being so good about her growing up! My youngest just turned 6 and I have been so sad! I cannot imagine 20!

Renee said...

Very pretty!

nessy said...

your daughter will love this card ~so pretty ~love the butterfly!!
vanessa xx

Holly Young said...

Rhonda, this card is so pretty! I know she loved it. I totally relate to the feeling kind of sad thing. I do that myself.

Ittybittyinkspotstoo said...

Gorgeous! Love the colors!
hugz
deb

Emma said...

Stunning, love the butterfly.
Emma x

Heather "Hev" said...

This is magnificent Rhonda :)

Hope Brittany had a fantastic birthday :)

Sorry havent been around much!