Thursday, April 16, 2009

EVERYTHING IS BLOOMING!!



Well, it actually isn't here yet-but my card is!!! I got some new stamps the other day-this set is actually even called "everything is blooming"!! Isn't she adorable?!!! I have used SU ds papers from the Simply Scrappin set called "Sunshine garden"- and the self adhesive die cut button is from the same set-I have just added some stickles to it! I colored this gorgeous little gal with my copics. Hope you like her!


P.s. If you are interested in any of the amazing sets from TAC- go visit Joani over here: http://joaniscardsmadebyhand.blogspot.com/



Next I have Emily's (she is 5) card for the crafty monkey challenge-this weeks theme is "girly" and hopefully this counts! You can check out all the awesome cards for this kids challenge here:http://hannahzoecraftymonkeys.blogspot.com/.
Emily has colored this image from Squigglefly!! Another great thing about digital-she messed the first one up-so it is so nice to just have several printed and your good to go! You can go here to check out all the awesome digital images Squigglefly offers- and make sure you check out the "one a day in May!!"!!http://www.squigglefly.com/




12 comments:

Holly Young said...

Rhoda, this is precious! I love your papers! Are the flowers on the bottom part of the paper or did you stamp those? Your coloring is just perfection!

Holly Young said...

Oh, Emily's card is so cute. She is really good at coloring for her age! Do you stick the papers and embellishments down for her or does she do all of that too? It's great that she likes making things with you.

Anita said...

Rhonda, Cute card! I agree the image is beautiful.
Emily, Your card is beautiful. I love the colors you used.

nessy said...

oh so, so pretty ~just love your new stamps ~so cute!
emily is taking after her mum ~very sweet card she has made!!
vanessa xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Heather, how are you doing hunny? i am sorry that i have not been in touch lately but things have been going on this end again that ive had to concentrate on. I have missed my blogging and catching up with all your latest makes. I hope you and the family are well. I hope that in a week or too ill be able to get back to my blogging, till then hun, have a good weekend and speak soon, hugs Linda x

Stef H said...

Absolutely adorable! And Emily's card is super too!

Hugs,

Anonymous said...

Hi Rhonda!! These are just so lovely and fun and springy!! I adore your sweet images!! Fab coloring too!! :) TFS!!!

Joani McDonald said...

Rhonda ~ GREAT job! Don't you just love the little girl, she's so sweet. Super work! And thanks for the plug...
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Joani

Emma said...

Gorgeous card Rhona...love the image and papers.
Wow Emily's card is fab and she is only 5...blimey!!! A creator in the making...
Emma x

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say congrats on your winnings Rhonda!! Please e-mail me so that I can mail out your prize!! :)

Diane said...

Cute,Cute cards...Emily is getting so talented, just like her "momma"!!! Also congrats on the win at Stamped Smiles!!!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

HI Rhonda, what fabulous cards you girls have been making.Tell Emily her card is beautiful. Sorry i have not been visting much as the girls have been on holiday. Hugs Nikki x