Wednesday, April 22, 2009

dare you to digi stamp challenge card




Hi Yall!!! Over at dare you to digi stamp (found HERE) they are having a challenge and it is PINK AND GREEN-I think this card for sure fits that description!! You are allowed to use a digi stamp from any provider so of course I have used one from SQUIGGLEFLY-it is called "PIGGY LOVE" and can be found HERE. I have used papers from the TWO SCOOPS paper pad, and SU cardstock. I have colored white flowers using my SU inks and a sponge. Sentiment was done on the computer and went over with a SU marker-as my computer is out of colored ink!!! : )


Images I colored with copics. I added a few stickles and oh yeah, I cut out the scrolls and the oval out with my bigshot and sizix dies, and also used a couple of my SU punches.

Don't forget to purchase the "one a day in May" ahead of time for a wonderful surprise image to be sent to you everyday in May--and see my previous post for an extra sweet deal too!!!

13 comments:

Anita said...

Cute cards!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

So cute Rhonda and pink and green is my favourite combo, Hugs, Nikki x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

So cute - love it! Those piggies are adorable! Thanks for joining the DU2DS Challenge this week!

nessy said...

oh these piggy`s are so sweet ~ love the paper and flowers ~great colours! gorgeous card
vanessa xx

Stef H said...

I just love those piggies! Great card!

Hugs,

Unknown said...

This is a great card,I love the image you've used

Jan xx

Renee said...

Hey Rhonda! Love the card the image is just adorable!!! Were finally getting some warmer weather here how bout you guys? finally warming up? Hugs~ Renee

Anonymous said...

Oh those piggies are just adorable and I love your fun plaid bg!! WOW!

Donna said...

Fantastic card Rhonda and the pink and green look just stunning, beautifully done for this week's challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at DU2DS :) Donna x

Alexandra Lundgren said...

What is more perfect than pink pigs!??! Great card!

Chris said...

Great card and such a fun image. Love your design too. Glad you could join us at DU2DS this week. Chris

Debby said...

DARLING!

Emma said...

Fantastic card...I love the piggy image.
Emma x