Sunday, April 5, 2009

My Horsie card made with an INCY WINCY image!


Please go and check out INCY WINCY: http://www.iwcc.iinet.net.au/

This is a newer website where the proceeds go to a childrens (*****edited*** to say childrens school)!!! I think this is an awesome cause, and definately worth your while to go have a look-see!

My friend Heather and her brother Greg are two of the founders!

This card I have done with one of the images I purchased from Incy Wincy! On the website under "online shop" you will find images drawn by Heather, Greg and also you will find the Mary Helen's collection, all are super images-so have some fun coloring up an image made from digital downloads by INCY WINCY and help out the children at the same time!

P>S> I found this horse under Gregs section! Isn't it great!

11 comments:

Tumbleweed Trails said...

Horses are such grand animals. Love your card. I'll go check out the shop. How nice it is to see the proceeds go to help children.

JD

Joey said...

Hiya, oooh isnt this just a gorgeous horse image, beautiful card. Joey.x

Diane said...

Fantistic card!!!

Greg B said...

I am speechless! I thank you very much for your support. Your card is fantastic. I Thank you on behalf of the IWCC group.

Thank you
Greg B
My Blog
Incy Wincy Charity

Greg B said...

Hi again, I have left a message for you and every who would like to read it over at Incy Wincy Story. I hope it explains better what we are trying to achieve. Please this might sound ike begging but if anyone wants to help, they can.

Thank you for your correspondence on my blog
Thanks
Greg B

Renee said...

aww this is great!! love the image, I will have to swing over and check out the new website. Have a great week. blessings. Renee

Heather "Hev" said...

Oh Rhonda this is fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for ALL your support!!

Holly Young said...

This is great Rhonda, and their cause is a great one too!

Anonymous said...

WOW Rhonda!! This is so stunning!! beautiful colors!! TFS!

Jaspere said...

Wow! I luv this!

Emma said...

Fantastic...love the horse.
Emma x