Sunday, April 12, 2009


Hello! Finally!! I have a card to show you! I hope everyone is having a wonderfullly Speggtacular Easter!!! : ) On my card I have used three of the images available over on Squigglefly http://www.squigglefly.com/!

***Speaking of Squigglefly- are you ready for this??? This is a truly amazing offer-and I for one am going to get in on this deal!!! They are going to be blowing out a new image every day in May!!! Honestly-what a STEAL of a DEAL!!!! If you pre-order before the end of April-that is 31 new images for $30.-that is like .99 cents per image!!!!! Preorder yours now and get your first image on May 1rst-and then one every day in the month of May!! Isn't that amazing!!!***


For my card today-the beautiful background paper is some I won from ANITA http://cardsandcoffee.blogspot.com/and it is from Paper Temptress-Iridescents paper pack, all wonderful and shiny! I started this card so many days ago, I do not remember where the black/gray paper is from! There is also some SU papers used, and the sentiment is from an SU stamp set also(pocket silhouettes)! Other embellishments and ribbon from my stash.
I also wanted to mention that I found this site: http://dareu2digistamp.blogspot.com/ and you can use digi images from anywhere!!!! Lets get some squigglefly cards on this challenge!!! YAHOO!

8 comments:

Holly Young said...

Oh how cute Rhonda! I love how they're all piled up! I really like your distessed edges on your orange layer. Lots of nice designer paper too!

Anita said...

Beautiful card! Glad that you love your paper. I love the idea of the challenge site. TFS!

Heather "Hev" said...

Fabulous card Rhonda :)

Stef H said...

Genius! Postively genius!

Hugs,

Renee said...

awww sooo cute i love it!! still need to get over there and check out squiggly fly. warming up here the weekend was pretty nice and lo and behold looks like 60's for Thur, fri, and saturday. woot woot!!! Hope you had a very Bleesed Easter. hugs Renee

nessy said...

super cute card !! hope you enjoyed your easter
vanessa xx

Anonymous said...

What a fun creation you've done here!! This is just too fabulous!! I love how you've stacked the cuties here!! ;) TFS!

Diane said...

Cute card....its a "makes me smile" card!!! So happy! Hope you had a nice Easter!