Saturday, April 25, 2009

look what we made today


Now, I will say first thing that I cased all of these awesome ideas!!!

The Manhattan Flower card is cased from Holly-I even had the same stamp set she used-how cool was that! Check out her blog here

The birdie card I changed up the papers used-but I found this idea on this site here

The cute little flowerpot card was found on splitcoaststampers here

the sunflower card was found here but I din't use the window sheets, we put ours through the big shot with the dots embossing folder for a look quite similar.

We also made a couple of the bigshot die cut match boxes! They are sooo easy and so cute!! If you are interested in seeing that visit my link on sidebar to check out the catty for SU-I can order it for you!

Well, it has been a long day-going to go to bed now-but have a wonderful evening-catch up tomorrow!

5 comments:

Anita said...

Wow! What beautiful projects! Glad that you had a fun day.

Holly Young said...

Oh looks like you had a great time Rhonda! I've been wating to make one of those flower pot cards myself. You did a fabulous job!

Stef H said...

These are fantastic!

Hugs,

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun!! These look like some beautiful projects!!TFS!

Emma said...

Wow all fantastic creations... gorgeous Rhona.
Emma x