Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Messy Rabbit spoon full of sugar challenge card


Todays card I have made using this weeks Challenge for A spoon full of sugar which said:

**For our Challenge this week we would like to see you create a card or project using Die cuts or Punches.**

So, I have punched and die-cut!!!! I have used my Su scallop circle punch, scallop punch, circle punches, and butterfly die-cuts!! Also, I used used my nestabilities! The DS papers I have used today are from SU-most of them from the tea party set! I have used a half pearl, brads and flowers from the pretties set (SU), and colored the flowers with the Almost Amethyst ink (I did this with a sponge)-to match the papers and sentiment.

The stamp is a new one that just arrived today!!! Isn't that the cutest bunny-it is from Joanna sheen-and is a Messy Rabbit stamp! Thanks goes out to NESSY who told me where to find her!!!

9 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Adorable, love that bunny.

Greg B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Greg B said...

Sorry about deleting the last comment I will learn how to write what I think on day.

I think your card is Brilliant!! I love the bunny. Especially the butterfly with the matching backing on the flower below.

Thanks
Greg B
My Blog CandyChildren's Charity I help run

Anita said...

Cute card! I love how you used your punches.

Stef H said...

Fantastic!

Hugs,

Anonymous said...

How sweet Rhonda!! And so very pretty!! Love that sweet bunny!!

Holly Young said...

This is such a sweet card. I love your butterfly on the side!

Debby said...

Great job utilizing all the great punches and die cuts! You make me smile. And this bunny is the cutest evah!

debby4000 said...

Lovely cute card, love the messy rabbit.
luv
Debby