Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Purr-fect Squigglefly card


Here is my latest Squigglefly card-this image is called "crazy old cat women". Isn't she such a cute little old lady! She surely loves her kitties! Click on the squigglefly link on my sidebar to go check out what images they have! Don't forget too, that you have till the end of April to get in on the awesome deal from squigglefly! One a day (images) in the month of May!!! If you purchase them now, you get 31 images for $30.!!! You can't go wrong with that! I know I am getting mine! Also, check out Holly's blog-she is even making the deal sweeter! Besides she has such great cards always!!! Go here to check on that:http://hogwildaboutstamping.blogspot.com/2009/04/sweet-deal.html ! Well, I gotta get to bed now-so good night!

5 comments:

Yvonne said...

I just love these stamps, this is such a fun card.
It's good to know i am not the only one thats up playing all night xx
sweet dreams.

Stef H said...

This is fabulous!

Hugs,

Anonymous said...

What a fun card and the image is colored in beautifully!! ;)

Holly Young said...

What a fun card! I like how you angled the one piece of designer paper over the other. I also like the sentiment you put on there!

Debby said...

I love her. I love the added flourish at the top of the card. I would never think of doing something clever like that but I love it.