Friday, July 31, 2009

A card A card!!!


Hurray! I finally had a few moments to myself to make a card! It has been an extremely busy week-and I don't like weeks like this! I am so excited that I got to make a card-the image is of course from Squigglefly!! You can find it here !!! Isn't this the cutest little image, this one I cut out the little outfits and popped them up to add some dimension! I colored with copics and used papers from Debbie Mumm and cardstock from SU. I added a couple little clothespins for an extra little touch. Did you know you can check out what images each artist has drawn? This one you will find under artist Tracey Malnofski!! Thanks for stopping by - I know I haven't been around much this week at all-but will try to make up for it this weekend.

*** Holly will be putting on a fabulous night of fun over at the yahoo group (and I get to help co-host too!!) found here on August 14th 7-9pm, so mark your calenders!
*** Hint,hint-some of the prizes will be images not yet seen!! Whoaaaa..... how cool is that!!?!!!!

6 comments:

Holly Young said...

Such a sweet card Rhonda! I love the colors and the paper with the glitter is perfect as a backdrop! Those teeny clothespins are cute, cute! (that's double cute)
the yahoo thing is gonna be fun; thanks for co-hosting with me!

Unknown said...

Great job, Rhonda!
I just love how you made the clothes 3-D! Wonderful!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Rhonda, lov ethe image and the pretty papers and lo. Hugs Nikki x

Debby said...

Cute cute cute! Stunning! Hope you are doing well. I'm Sorry I haven't visited in a while. I am having a hard time keeping up lately. Have a fab weekend.

♥Debby♥

Diane said...

Fantastic card, as usual, love the little added touch of the clothespins...too cute!

Heather Huggins said...

Super!!I totally love this image. I'm going to have to add it to my wish list!! :)