Thursday, July 2, 2009

Crystals dump truck


How cute is this little dump truck!!!Of course it is from Squigglefly-found HERE. What a super card for a little boy or little girl who is into trucks instead of Barbies!!! My copics are already out in the camper ready to go on vacation, so I used my sharpies on this. Cardstock is SU and ds paper is DCWV-all about boys stack. I have to be without my computer for a couple of days, so I won't be able to visit any of you!! : (
I hope to catch up with all of you early next week though! Have a HAPPY 4th of JULY!!! BYEEEEEEEEEEEE-I'll miss you all terribly!
A big thanks goes out to all who joined in the blog hop-hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!

10 comments:

Tina said...

What an adorable dumptruck! my daycare boys would LOVE it!

Holly Young said...

Rhonda, I love the paper you used to go with this truck! You just have a knack for finding the perfect papers!
I'll bet the sharpies felt funny in your hand after using your copics for so long!
I hope you have a wonderful time on your trip; I'm gonna miss you girl!

Anonymous said...

This is just adorable!! I so much LOVE what you've done with the background!! TOO CUTE!! ;)

Hope you enjoy your weekend girl!!! Happy 4th and HUGS!!!

Crystal said...

How sweet..... Thanks for the props and I'm glad you enjoy my scribbles!!!

Have a happy and safe 4th!!!!

Heather "Hev" said...

That is lovely :)

Happy Holidays :)

Kim said...

What a great card Rhonda! any little boy would love this!!!

Maria Matter said...

This is fabulous! Great bg for this image!
blessings, Maria

Rina said...

How cool is this card. I have a hard time creating for boys, maybe because I'm surrounded with little girls. Thanks for the great idea Rhonda!

Kit said...

very cute

Debby said...

I just got back from vaca. Hope you are having a good time. Love your truck. Cute cute.