Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hello Friends!!




Hi! I know I haven't posted in a couple days! To make up for it, I have two cards to show you today! The first is a new image from Squigglefly-isn't she just gorgeous!!!! I absolutely love this this little gal, and her turtle buddy!!
Squigglefly recently added some more awesome new images and also some sentiments to their inventory-make sure to check them out HERE.

My second card for today is one I made to send to the scrapbooking store for another contest. This one was to be patriotic-and I had gotten this stamp from a lady second hand-but had forgot about during the fourth of July-so I was happy to use it now! Thanks for stopping by-please leave me a comment and let me know what you think!
**Don't forget if you havent got signed up for Tracey's blog candy -you will definately be missing out if you don't go ch
eck it out HERE!

4 comments:

Holly Young said...

Oh Rhonda I love your Sara card! You colored it so well! I love how you did the grass and the colors you used on her clothing. The little fabric flowers on the side are darling!
Good luck on your card contest! It's a really sweet card and super coloring!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous cards Rhonda, such cute images and i love your beautiful colouring and lo's. Hugs Nikki x

Sara said...

Oh my goodness, that Sara card is adorable! And love the HM card!

Anonymous said...

Hi Rhonda!! Gosh, your creations are both really sweet here!! :) Love how you colored your sara card and the fun flower ribbon along the side!! And I just adore the HM images...so sweet!!