Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Four more Christmas cards!


Here are the last four of the bundle of Christmas cards for the benefit! These gorgeous images are from Squigglefly! You can check out all the new Holiday images here! There are a couple more days to help out the animals-through the end of July-read about it here!
Did I tell you all that I won a card contest with a card I made from a Squigglefly image? (Kiss the cook)
Yep, all the customers of the scrapbooking store vote - and I can't beleive they chose mine #1!! I was pretty excited to find out, and I got a $20. gift cert for the store too!!! Can't beat that, huh?!!!

5 comments:

Holly Young said...

Rhonda these are all gorgeous! I really like how the blue bow looks on the wreath! Once again you've chosen the perfect papers! Will you pick out some papers for me sometime? That coarolers one is really adorable. I want to color that image so bad! Don't get tired of making Christmas cards - you've got a ways to go!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Girl, you are on a roll with your Christmas cards!! All of them are wonderful to look at with the yummy papers and coloring!! :) HUGS

Renee said...

Very pretty! I should start my Christmas cards!

nessy said...

very big congrats rhonda on your win ~ofcause you would win with your cards!!
love all the xmas cards ~fab papers and love the images ~how many cards is that now??
vanessa xx

Kim said...

Rhonda these are beautiful!!!! You have been very busy!