Friday, July 17, 2009

My incentive!


Hi Yall!!
Well, I have made myself something! I have a super special blogger friend send me some images (Thanks so much Holly!!) that I had told her I thought were so adorable!!! Well, the next thing I knew, some of those exact images showed up in my mailbox one day!!! As soon as I had seen this image, I wanted it! It is the Shy Bear diet image---how adorable is this???!!!
Well, probably not manyof you know (but you do now) that I have been dieting-and so I made up one of those super cute images to put up on my fridge! I figure (or hope) it will remind me to be careful what I choose to take out of the fridge!! Wish me luck!!! Anyone else out there dieting? I would love to hear from you, sometimes that is all it takes, is to talk to someone else and get excited about something like dieting all over again!! Or when you are having a bad day, just a kind "stick with it" is a great thing to hear! Thanks for stopping by!!

6 comments:

Stef H said...

toooo cute!

my life is one constant diet and i'm still fat. sure, i don't go to the gym, but i do walk, and play golf (sometimes) and i'm still fat! i blame it on my meds! i did lose 26 lbs last summer by counting calories & walking and i only gained 6 back over the winter but i still need to lose 35 more. HELP!!!!!

good for you! keep me posted. you can PM me at poca62ATcomcastDOTcom

hugs,

PattiM said...

Love that lil bear... Keep it up, will be worth it. This is what I tell my self every day. Even those days I just can't stick with it.

Hugs,

PattiM
(Pattie's passion)

I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!

Holly Young said...

I'm glad you had fun with this image Rhonda. You did a great job coloring it, and I think it will look cute on your fridge! Good luck with your dieting.

Jenny said...

Rhonda,
This is really cute!! I have been battling my weight for a long time. Lost 70 pounds just over 2 years ago but about 20 has crept back on. I blame the stress in my life right now plus my hubby's great cooking!
Jenny

Anonymous said...

OMG!! Rhonda, this is just too stinkin' cute!! I love it!!!

I hear you about the dieting and wish you the best of luck!! Not an easy task at all and it is hard because you don't see results right away, but stick with it and keep the end in your mind always...you can always contact me anytime GF!! I've been there time and again!! :)

Kim said...

OMG!!!! I need all the help I can get!! I put on 40lbs since my surgey 2 years ago! I have had so many false starts!!!!!!!!
I love that bear image, who sells it????
Love it!!!!!!