Monday, July 27, 2009

squigglefly challenge #12

Here is my challenge card for this week-it was my week to come up with the challenge and I decided to do a sketch, here it is:



Here is my take on the challenge:
I love this new set-it is called sew cute!!!! You can check it out here!
I used some papers I just got todaymade by DCWV and it is called "the whimsy stack". Hope you will join in the challenge-check out all the awesome DT cards over on the blog-they did a super job this week-lots of inspiration!!! You can check that out here.




















7 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful images, they are so cute, love the papers you have used. Hugs Avril xx

nessy said...

wow ~perfect images for this sketch ~love the new papers!!~delightful card!!
vanessa xx

Holly Young said...

Love the combination of papers you've used Rhonda. These little birds are adorable! I'll get to work on my card for your sketch as soon as I can!

Stef H said...

gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! need i say more????

hugs,

Sara said...

WOW, it's gorgeous! I love those papers, gonna have to go look for them!

Kim said...

Love what you did with this card Rhonda.

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh!! Rhonda, this is just amazing girl!! I love how you've put the birdies in the squares for the sketch!! Too dang CUTE!! :)

I hope to get to play with the sketch sometime today...been a little sick!!