Monday, July 13, 2009

wanna laugh???


Ok-I just got some watercolor crayons-I have never used them before-I need to read up and see how they are really supposed to be used, cuz I sure didn't do them justice!!! I was trying to do my card for the challenge I missed last week-which was to do a one layer card, and add one embellishment. This is a pretty pathetic looking card-but honestly-this image itself is adorable!!! I will have to make another card with this image using my copics so you can see how adorable it really is! Image is from Squigglefly, which I understand has MORE new images arriving very soon!!!!! Don't miss out-go here.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you are too Critical it is a fun, fab card, you are right about the image, too cute for words..Hugs Avril xx

Anonymous said...

This is so very sweet Rhonda!! :) I think the coloring is sweet!! I have given up my watercoloring crayons for Copics...so I guess I "put aside" the crayons for now!!

Holly Young said...

oh Rhonda, it's darling and a really fabulous one layer card! There's no one way to use water color crayons. You can color with them like regular crayons and then mist and let the water do all the blending and spreading of colors by itself, or you can wet a paint brush and grab some color directly off the crayon and paint your image, or you can color a solid rubber stamp and mist the stamp before stamping, or you can scribble some crayon on some plastic and then add a little water and mis to make a paint pallett use a paint brush to paint! All kinds of ways to use those babies. You just need to sit down and play with them and experiment.

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Fab card Rhonda, love the cute image. Hugs Nikki x

Debby said...

I think it looks just fine! Great card you silly.

Heather Huggins said...

Your too funny!! It looks great.. :)