Monday, July 20, 2009

Squigglefly challenge 11 and some Christmas cards




Hi everyone, I feel like I am so far behind! Well, I finally got my challenge card done for this week-I am not totally sure it fits the WHOLE description, but I will show it anyways! It was Kims week to pick the challenge and it was supposed to be gender nuetral and use purple papers. You can see all the wonderful DT members cards here. I think mine turned out pretty girly in the end. I used two images, the rattles are from the babypak and then the rocking horse. You can find these and tons more images here.
I also finally finished the two christmas cards I started several days ago. This awesome image is also a Squigglefly image-go on-go check
them out!!!

7 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Rhonda, wow loving this image its adorable. Hope you are well hunny and not working too hard, would love to hear from you when you have a spare moment, hugs Linda x

Stef H said...

girly, smirly, it's still gorgeous!

hugs,

Holly Young said...

Rhonda, I picked the same image to use for my challenge card but haven't finished it yet. Hopefully I will have time to finish it this evening.
I like how you have the rattles on the side like charms; very creative!
Your Christmas cards turned out really nice too! You always pick the perfect papers to compliment your images.

Anonymous said...

Hey Rhonda!! I Just love your take on the baby challenge!! Those buttons are perfect!! :) HUGS

The Christmas cards are so fab!! Love the papers and the image!!! You rock lady!!

Kim said...

Great cards Rhonda!!!!!! It is funny.........we are both thinking Christmas!!!!!

Unknown said...

hi!
You're so nice to leave the sweet comments that you do. If there's a web address where I can send the file, I'd love to send you my new "Sara and TommyTurtle" image.
Just let me know if you'd like it.
traceydawnn@msn.com

Heather Huggins said...

Beautiful!! Great job on the Christmas cards..